VERTICAL OPENWELL PUMP
- Pumpset are designed to with stand voltage drops to 320 volts.
- It has well designed sleeve and thrust bearing of adequate capacity for longer life.
- High operating efficiencies of pumpset result into high water discharge ate and lower power bills.
- Stator and rotor of the open well are vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish and epoxy coated foe corrosion resistance.
- Easy to install.
- Enhanced efficiency with all the advantages of mounting the prime mover and pump integrally on the same shaft.
- The multistage vertical open well submersible monoblock can be placed at bottom of the we;;,
- This arrangement does not require suction pipe.
- Dynamically balanced Rotor and impellers ensure vibration free performance and enhanced life.
- Water can also be drawn from a bore well which is bored at the bottom of the open well
- By inserting a suction pipe into the bore well providing a cooling tank arrangement to keep the monoblock submerged in water.